Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

You would not believe the month it's been at my house! We ripped out all the flooring in our dining, kitchen, living room, and hallway, painted the whole area, and put in hardwood laminate, so our house was just chaos for almost the entire month.

The upside is that the house feels like a brand new house again, and I love it. The downside is I BARELY got to play with my gorgeous kit from TS this month. WAAAGH, sad is me!

Here is what I was able to do, though!



If you love sketches, don't forget that TS has a FABULOUS sketch gallery with new sketches from each and every design team member each month, you can see it HERE!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

Fabulous work Miss E! You've had a crazy month and still manage to be super creative!