Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

I had so much fun with this kit! I don't often scrap Halloween, but this kit got me in the Halloween mood. I also did a couple of non-Halloween projects with it, so it's VERY versatile!

We don't have many Halloween decorations, so this little sign just makes me happy!
This Halloween layout is a lift of LisaNRoxy's Pug Princess layout:
(Check out more of Lisa's awesome work in the TS gallery!).

And, a couple of non-Halloween things.

Not only did this kit get me to scrap Halloween, it also got me to scrap a wedding picture. Something that is long overdue for me!
I love the colours in this kit! They were just perfect for scrapping this picture of my baby girl! The little kitty is so cute...just the thing for a 'sitting pretty' layout!

So, if you haven't yet, check out the amazing kits at TS!!

1 comments:

Bamabel said...

Awesome pages! These have really got me in the creativity flowing for me and in the mood to scrap!!!