Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

So Valentines is T-minus three days...are you ready?? I have to admit I don't have a gift for my husband yet...gotta get working on that one!!! I do however, have a few cards that I made for a few of my favorite people! I love to celebrate this fun holiday by telling my family and closest friends how much I love them in a handmade card. In this era of email and texting, there's just something refreshing about putting a stamp on an envelope and sending off something handmade to show someone you care! This year I picked up some cute Valentine's Day themed patterned paper and a few heart punches, and I was on my way to creating some super fun and easy V-day cards that I know your friends would love too!



Remember, if you choose to make cards that are a little bulky make sure to add a little extra postage to make sure it makes it to it's destination safely!

Take a little time to send a handmade ANYTHING to a loved one for Valentines day this year...they'll LOVE it!!!

Happy Creating!!!

-Jenni

0 comments: