Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Hello everyone, good Tuesday morning!  Have you been to the forum lately???  Yes, the new scrapbooking kit has been revealed and also the new challenges have been revealed as well!

I love a good challenge, and I love looking at what all my DT mates are doing, so if you are a challenge lover like me, come check out our special Challenge Forum to see what everyone is up to.  And if you would like some awesome inspiration on how to use the March Scrapbooking kit, you don't want to miss the gallery.

Since I (Eva) am writing this post, I thought I would share about my challenge to entice you to come and play along.  So what is it???? Well, if you saw the below post about all the gorgeous handmade flowers, that is basically my challenge.  Create a card, layout or a 3D project using handmade  flowers.  I even shared an awesome link with tutorials on how to make them, so you don't even need to search.

And for ideas, I thought I would share two of my cards I made using handmade flowers.  One is stamped and one is made of papers.  

 

  

Well, hope these inspire you to make some pretty flowers and also to come check out our challenge forum to see what challenges would you like to play along!  And don't forget our current We love our Members contest as well!
Have a fabulous day!

0 comments: