Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More




Here's my step by step to make an altered canvas like this one:

First, rip and adhere random pieces of patterned papers on the canvas... you can leave some blanks too...
Using a card, apply a little bit of gesso all over it to soften the colors...

Find some stencils, or like me a map and a glass, to draw some designs over the background... I used a gray pencil...

I diluated some blue alcohol ink with water to color the inside of my circles and french map in light blue...

I cut the cute old family picture, and adhered it in the corner inside France...
:)

And I finally coloured the white chipboard letter with different alcohol inks and water (for a watercolor effect)



Have a great day,

Polinka*

4 comments:

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

This is so incredibly beautiful!

Mieke said...

WOW, love the tutorial!

Elisabeth said...

Oh this is lovely, I really like the effect of the alcohol ink on the chipboard...very cool!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Very pretty, I love the tutorial and tips!