Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Its the 15th!!!! I love the second monthly reveal.....I usually have way more time to play!!! I really loved this kit, it was great for boys or girls or whatever, lots of bright colors and bold patterns!!!

Birthday Boy by Julie Walton



How about a little Christmas in July? Amanda is doing a challenge on the message board for a Christmas in July layout, come and join the fun!!



This is my altered item for the month....its a CANVAS!!!! I painted the canvas with the paint from the kit, used my exacto knife to cut out some of the flower petals on the paper, modge podged it onto the canvas, popped up/bent the cut flower petals up to reveal the green canvas below, added some stickles and a title and it was done. This is my mom with my granddaughter...actually her great granddaughter, and can you believe...they are in a jumper!!



And here is It's my Cake............



And thats it folks...my kit is officially scraps!! I cant wait to see what next month brings!!! And have you uploaded your eligibility layout for the Treasured Hunt? As of today I saw 13 entries so far....you have just under two weeks...what are you waiting for??? LOL

0 comments: