Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

So we are already half way through the year, can you believe it??? Anyone thinking about Christmas card making yet? ;) So after a rough June Treasured scrapbooking is up and running smooth as can be and super busy with an online crop coming up and the Treasured Hunt 2008 beginning!!! The store has lots of new goodies, who can resist new goodies???? The message board is hopping with challenges, sharing, contests, questions and answers, you name it, its there!!!

The Treasured Hunt eligibility round has started, all you have to do is upload your favorite layout to the gallery under Treasured Hunt 2008 by July 24 and the top 25 will go on to the first round. With weekly challenges and eliminations the contest will award the top 3 with prizes!!! This contest is very popular, the board is already jumping!!! I stalk the gallery every day for entries!! Last year I participated, and it is what brought me to Treasured Scrapbooking, I ended up winning third place...and I never left!!

Hope to see lots and lots of entries this year, and I get to vote for the winner, do you know how hard that is going to be????

I will leave you with my 1st of the month reveals of the July kit, I had Kit #1:

Daddys Boy (corresponding sketch below)



Jenna's Treasure



my monthly sketch



And this is my new blog banner, the paper and ribbon came from the kit!



and here is a sneak peak of my altered item, to be revealed on July 15th



Hope to see you all around the board.....dont forget to catch all of our reveals on the 15th!!!

Hugs!!

Julie

0 comments: