Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

I am lucky enough to receive both kits from Treasured Scrapbooking each month, which is ending this month, so I get to create with both! January goes to one kit with several different add on options such as a cardstock add on, a paper add on, an embellishment add on and a mini album add on, trust me, you will LOVE the options! Anyhow like I said I got both kits, and I have created mainly with Kit 1:

Gloomy Days Go Away


These are the layouts I did:






and my altered item. This is a 12 x 12 canvas, I used the back of the canvas and used it like a shadow box:



And I wanted to share with you some of the other Design Team Members Altered items from Decembers kits:

I made an Advent Calendar with the papers from Kit 2


Karen made this awesome card with Kit 2


Ginger made these cute card holders, perfect for this month! She used Kit 2


Amanda made this amazing frame with kit 1


Laura made this adorable card with kit 2


And Aymee made this stunning tree with kit 2


Here is a peek at Kit 2:

Cheery Cheery Holiday


I hope we have inspired you! Come on back in a few days for more inspiration, you could even become a follower of the blog so you dont miss anything :)

Thanks for checking us out :)

0 comments: