Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More



I thought I would share a couple more things I did with December Kit 1. I absolutely loved the colors and papers in this kit. I'm usually not one to stick with red and green for Christmas colors, so this kit was absolutely perfect for me. These little gift card holders were the easiest things I think I've ever made. I'm all about quick and easy, and these definitely were right along those lines. I took some empty toilet paper holders (you could also use empty wrapping paper tubes and cut them down to size) and cut my pattern paper to 4x6 and wrapped it around the holder. I glued my paper down and also glued one end of my gift card holder so it would not slide out. Then embellish as you wish. They were so fun to make and people who received them absolutely loved them. I also had a lot of fun with my Dumb Santa Hat page. I love these papers and this kit was beyond fun to work with.

0 comments: