Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

The new Design team for the next term was chosen and announced a few days ago on the board:

Per Erin ( the owner of TS)

The new Design Team is going to have some exciting changes! First of all, I had an amazing amount of international applicants, so I've decided to create an International Design Team! They are really just part of the regular design team, but it's sometimes fun to capitalize things. You'll notice that some of the reveal dates will change a little, but other than that, things will mostly remain the same.

I've also added a second card designer! Now the card kits will come with instructions for four cards total, and also have a couple of examples of layouts and other projects done with the card kit! I am super excited about this, because I know that there are plenty of leftovers each month to come up with other things to make!

I would like to give a huge thank you to everyone who applied, I know how difficult it is to put yourself out there, and I was so inspired by everyone's work! I am so proud to call you all my scrappy buddies!

I would also like to thank the amazing Design Team I've had this past term, you guys were great through the huge learning curve I've dealt with as a new store owner who was pretty much clueless and a lot of the time and busy the rest of the time! LOL. Thank you so much for all your hard work and friendship!


But, without further ado and sappiness, I know you want to know who made the team!

(drumroll, please)


dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada

OUR NEW DESIGN TEAM:

Design Team Coordinator- Julie Walton will be remaining in this position for us!

Design Team:

Noeleen Acosta
Liz Chidester
Pauline Dirrig (Polinka)
Mette Kallander
Sarah Mullanix
Mieke Nagtegaal

Card Designers:


Sarah Eclavea
Elisabeth Ostrowski

So keep your eyes peeled, the new design team starts on July 1st and we would love to have you on board1

Also would love to have you stop by to bid farewell to the outgoing team...although we dearly hope that they stick around!

0 comments: