Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

I love going through the gallery to see how our members use their scrap products...
To read the stories their pages are telling...
To gain inspiration from a title or how they incorporated an element into their layout...
It all gets my creativity flowing and yearning to scrapbook. Needless to say, since the DT calls went out, we've been blessed with many new faces on the forum AND in the gallery. I'd like to take a moment and share some inspiration with you today.

From Amanda27




I adore her use of mist, the sweet photo and rub ons. Just fabulous eye candy!

From Laurajean
So much to love about this one.. the papers, the woolies.. design is out of this world, and the color yellow. This makes me happy!


From scrapenabler
I admire those who can use pastels so beautifully.. check out those gorgeous flowers too!

From polinka
Polinka's use of paint and color is phenom. She mentions bleaching her photo here then painting, and I love the look of it.

From liz
The subject and colors totally grabbed my attention here. I can totally see my young children getting caught in the act of being sneaky like this. Fabulous layout!

From scrappinmom3
How whimsical and sweet is this card? I love her use of dew drops, the beautiful textured water.. it's a really pleasing to the eye, and who wouldn't love receiving this card? It's sure to brighten anyones day.

From SnapWhiz
Rhonda's use of texture and layers here are fabulous! I love the ruffled paper and banner. Truly a piece of art!

This is only a sprinkling of gorgeous work that is on display in the Treasured Scrapbooking gallery. Come take a peek for yourself, upload a layout, and come join us on the forum. We'd be delighted to have you!

xoxo,
Leah

0 comments: