Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Hi, Today I want to show you the wonderful April kit. As you might know we do a looking back month, there are so many great kits still left in the shop! Do check them out!!
So, the April kit.... it's packed with wonderful colored papers, I also used the add on that has a Maya Road mini album.
For first reveal I made this sketch, you can also find it in the gallery next to the other sketches by the DT. They are awsome!

I used the April kit to create this layout with a photo of our cat. Her name is Smoes.


I used a punch to cut out the circles. The label is by Tim Holtz.
Then my second layout is one with a twist.
I used two of the Maya road mini album and glued that to the layout
Don't you just love that Webster Pages paper?
The photo's are from a long long time ago!





Thank you so much for looking!




0 comments: