Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Happy September!! I love fall and am loving the cooler weather even more! I love when it is cool enough to turn on my oven and bake lots of fall desserts. I make lots of apple pies and freeze them so I have enough all winter long. I also make scones, cobblers, cookies and lots more!

So in honor of fall and my love of baking fall desserts, I have a recipe challenge for you this month. Here is your recipe:

Kraft or brown cardstock
1 or more buttons
a ribbon tied in a bow
a negative punched image
some doodling
something with print (newspaper, book page, paper, etc)
staples

Here is my example:


You can make a card, layout or other project and we can't wait to see it! Post it the TS gallery and forum under Sarah E's Recipe Challenge!

0 comments: