Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

I'm so excited about the reveal coming up on the 15th. 
Want a peek at what I've created?
I used the Helmar's textured effects on the photograph using a Wendy's take out knife to spread it across the photo. I love the texture it created, and it is so easy to use.
Using the Helmar 450, I was able to coil the ribbon from the April kit as the flowers center piece.. isn't that pretty?
This is a peek from the add on.
The April Royal Romp kit was a dream to work with. Everything coordinates so nicely together, especially with April's add on. There are only TWO add ons left, and just a handful of the April kits... I would hurry to the store and pick yours up before it their gone.
Cheers,
Leah

0 comments: