Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Now, here is my super fast and in a hurry way to faux stitch on any of your projects. I know that
there are tons of different ways to accomplish the look of stitching without actually having to break out the sewing machine, and I just wanted to share with you my technique that takes literally only a few seconds to add a short strip of stitching to your layout, card, or project.Within minutes you could even add an entire stitched border or more, the possibilities are endless!

Step #1. Add dots with a pointed tipped thick marker (my favorite for doing this are the medium sized Sharpies) to look like the holes that would be punched by the sewing machine needle.

Step #2. Use a thin tipped marker (my favorite is the thin end on a ZigWriter from EK) to draw a line over the dots acting as the thread.


And it's easy as that!! The great thing about this is that you can stitch in tons of colors without ever having to change out thread and there are so many shapes and designs that you could use!!


I hope you all give this a try, I'm completely hooked!

Have a fantastic Friday,

0 comments: