Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Hello everyone! I was so thrilled when I opened up my Treasured Scrapbooking July kit,
so full of yummy vintage looking papers and pearls, flowers, tags, and buttons galore!
I just wanted to share with you two of my layouts that I created with this July kit.
This first layout contains photos of our town's 4th of July parade and was chosen as the
Week #9 traditional scrapbook layout winner for the Examiner.com in their scrapbooking
section. The second layout contains a photo of our newly adopted lab, Franklin, that we love
dearly. You just have to love the versatility of all the products in this TS July kit, the posibilities
are endless!! Make sure you check out the TS gallery for more DT inspiration using the July kit
and also the TS store to purchase your own kit.



Have a fantastic Thursday,
-Sarah

0 comments: