Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Hi all,
well, this has been a fun month for me.
Joining the TS DT this July was so good! It's been so much fun so far.
First I'll show you sneak peaks of the second July kit reveal first this saturday. I have been scrapping during my vacation and that was so much fun!


My challenge for this month is PAINT! You know I love my paints, in any possible way so that had to be my first challenge on the message board. Instead of the Distress Inks that I usually work my edges with, I used lots of paint, also on the photo.

The MM paint was so right for this Crate paper.
Even the flowers are painted with the MM colors

And this cute heart and arrow, by Maya Road, painted with MM and finished with Glossy Accents


The next thing I had to do for the DT was making a sketch.... oh dear... this is my first.....

Not that bad he?!?

I used the TS July kit for this. Have you seen the kit? It's amazing!


If you are not already a part of our lovely TS family, do join us at the message board and gallery, come in and introduce yourself, we can always use a new family member! Do the fun challenges and show of your work and become layout of the day!

Thank you for looking, talk to you soon


1 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Lovely layouts and great challenge Mieke!! I love how you used your paints and I admire your very first sketch!! WTG girl!!