Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More


Lately I received this magazine, with an article titling: "The Creativity Crisis: research shows that american creativity is declining" (What went wrong and how we can fix it...)
As an european, that made me laugh but I didn't feel like reading the article, as I know it's not true!! I mean: just take a look at our gallery!! Smile

I still liked their pictures and felt inspired... Here's the magazine:

So the challenge is: Try to be inspired by the cover (or article)
It can be the layout, the colors, ...

My inspired layout:


At the end of the month, I'll pick a winner randomly to get a little RAK from myself... so please join us!! :)

Polinka*




1 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

That's cool. I like your train of though and it is a good pic for inspiration, no doubt. Nice LO.