Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Every month the design team member over here at treasured post a challenge. This month Mette’s challenge struck a chord with me so I was super excited to participate. Her challenge is to scrap with a non human subject. I have had a picture that I’ve been wanting to scrap since my son’s first day of school last September…and this provided me the perfect opportunity.
I wanted to keep this layout simple as the subject and the idea behind it is simplistic. I came home after dropping my little guy off at kindergarten for the very first time…and there sitting at his spot at the table were his tea cup and his toy…so the journaling is all about how big that little toy felt with my sons new absence. Something so small, was so overwhelming…because of the idea behind it. For me the toy was a symbol…a picture in time of a very significant moment in our family life. And the elephant transparency just went perfectly with my concept for this layout. Yay for the treasured kits!
So anyhow…this was just a little piece of me that I wanted to share with all of you…thanks for looking:)
"it's crazy how something so small can feel so big"

noeleen

0 comments: