Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

I have decided that my DT challenge for August will
be to pack on those photos!!! I am challenging you to
use at least four photos on a single page layout.
Many times we use only one or two photos on a page,
and that's perfectly fine, but I wanted to use more of
the photos that I take and if you're like me then there
are about twenty photos taken every time you pick up
the camera. I wanted to get out of the habit of just
chosing the two best photos and use more of them to
help convey more of the story. So get out that entire
stack of pictures and Pack 'Em On!!!!


Here are two examples of using for or more photos
on a single page to help get your juices flowing.



'Crazy 4 Silly Bandz' was created using the
Treasured Scrapbooking August kit.

Have a wonderful weekend,
-Sarah

0 comments: