Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Happy Friday!!!

CHA is officially upon us...in case you don't know what CHA is, it's the Crafts and Hobby Association. They meet twice a year (winter and summer), each meeting bringing with it new products GALORE for us all to drool over and get excited to buy!!! I thought I'd pick out a few of my favorite peeks I've seen from a few of my favorite manufacturers this time around so here we go:

Jenni Bowlin:




My Mind's Eye:



Sassafras Lass:





Elle's Studio:





Bella Blvd:





What have you fallen in love with so far?? What are your MUST haves? Let us know!!! I have a feeling Erin will be spoiling us all with lots of new CHA goodies in the Treasured Scrapbooking store SOON!!! In the mean time, take a glance at what's for sale right now--there are TONS of deals in the clearance section to make room for all the new CHA goodies!!!

Happy shopping and happy CHA weekend!!!

-Jenni

0 comments: