Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

The TS design team each host a challenge each month! There are always fun things going on at the Forums. Not only are they a great place to find inspiration, but some challenges offer prizes too! Just jump right on in, create a layout, upload it to the Treasured Scrapbooking Gallery and link your project in the appropriate challenge thread! This month the following challenges are going on right now!

Morag’s Scrap Outside The Box Challenge!It's easy to stay within your comfort zone when scrapping, so for this challenge, you'll need to try out something different on a layout. It doesn't have to be wacky or wild, just something you wouldn't normally try.



Carole’s 10 in 2010 ChallengeTo welcome in a new decade my challenge for you is to create a layout that includes ten of something. It can be ten photos, buttons, tags, flowers, ribbon, etc., whatever your heart desires or you have a ton of and need to use up For my example I used ten different red and white ribbons covering the hearts on my layout. It may not look like it in the photo, but trust me, there are ten different ribbons there. Have fun, can't wait what everyone comes up with!

Eva’s Bird ChallengeIn looking through January holidays, I found that January 5th is a National Birds day, so I bring you my January challenge, which is to create a card, layout or any kind of a project with birds on it. How easy is that???? I created a card with birds on it as an inspiration. Hope you enjoy it.


Julie's White Sale Challenge
This time of year its all about the commercials on TV, LOL, seriously where do they come up with all of this stuff?! Gold coins, Nutrisystem, exercise, sales ect.
I decided to focus on the White Sale that is popular during this time of the year and thats what I based my challenge on.

Its super easy and is very striking, what you ask?

Create a layout with.........what else, A WHITE BACKGROUND!!!

Ginger’s Opposite Lift Challenge
January 24th is Opposites Day, so in honor of this special day ( ) I would like to challenge you to lift a fellow TS scrapper, then take their layout and do the opposite! For example, I lifted the very talented Daisymeh (Megan) and switched it up. I flipped it over and used opposite ends, then used cardstock where she used patterned paper, and used pp where she used cardstock. I used a landscape photo where she used a portrait photo. You can make this as easy or as complicated as you would like -- just try to do the "opposite."

Jenni’s Favorite 2009 Photo(s) challenge
My challenge to you this month is to find a few favorites and scrap them!!! I have loved looking through my 2009 photos and decided it would be fun to put together a summary page of all my favorites. Here's what I came up with:

Elizabeth’s January Home Challenge
Because we have a new home {well it was built in March and we've been in it ever since! This is our very first home} I thought what better way to ring in the New Year by doing a challenge about our homes.

What does "home" mean to you? Share with us about your home in a layout about just what that means for you!

Lisa’s 2010 “Focus” Challenge
I am very bad about doing me pages so I thought I would do a challenge that requires us to make a "me" page. I am not big on resolutions, but prefer to identify things I want to focus on. So I challenge you to do a page on something you want to focus on in 2010.

I want to be more mindful of the gifts God gives us. My focus page is a reminder of that.


So come on - Jump right in - We cannot wait to see what you create!!

Current Challenge Forum


Gallery - Upload Here

2 comments:

Bamabel said...

I am so behind this month! I so need to start doing some of these challenges! They all look fun and love your examples girls! Keep up the great work!

Nikki Love said...

always lovin' the monthly DT challenges!!!!! So much inspiration to get us motivated too :) Great job gals!!!