Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

When I opened the January kit I was simply amazed!
Not only was it so much fun to go through, but I realized that this
is a kit that keeps on keepin' on!!!
This kit is JAMMED packed FULL of GOODIES!!!
I was looking through it and realized that I could easily make about 8 projects
using this kit, and to me that's a kit that keeps on truckin'!

I created this layout when I realized that I was to do a blog post this month.
That was after I created 4 other layouts and 4 cards!!! I just pulled out the rest of my
kit and went to town! See what I mean, jammed packed!!!

These are some of my favorite colors to work with so I knew instantly what I wanted
to create with this!

I took these photos one morning while A was on her winter
vacation. The lighting reminded me so much of the sun that I wanted to incorporate that
in my layout somehow!! And I did just that!

If you get the kit, you are going to be amazed!!!
If you don't, hurry up and get it to see what I mean because it's HUGE!!

Elizabeth

0 comments: