Treasured Scrapbooking monthly scrapbook and card kits

Treasured Scrapbooking

Monthly Kits and Much More

Firstly, let me introduce myself, my name is Morag and I'm so thrilled to have joined the lovely team here at Treasured Scrapbooking. 

This month's January Resolutions kit is packed full of patterned papers and embellishments including my favourite subject - tiny houses.

One of my favourite things to do is create a frame for my favourite photos.  Quirky shapes and gorgeous papers make much more interesting adornments than boring rectangular frames! 

We've had an unusually large amount of snow here in the UK so we've been making the most of it.  I managed to catch the kids on the sledge together (a rare thing indeed).


I've cut out a simple house shape from chipboard which is then topped with those wonderful patterned papers to create hills.  Notice the ric-rac behind the hills?


How about these cute houses?  Who can resist?



Finally, I finished off with the fabulous label and prima flowers all included in the kit.  I added my own frosting in the middle of the flowers - I'll show you how in this month's newsletter.

Don't forget to check out the gallery for this month's inspiration - you'll be amazed at the variety of beautiful projects.

Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x

0 comments: